Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No pictures today...

I just wanted to post really quickly before class. Tomorrow is my last day of this class! I'm so sad. I wish I could just do this every block. Our final projects are due today at one, because we're having a show tonight from 5-7 pm with a couple of other art classes. It will be fun to show other people our work. I've been spending incredible amounts of time in the studio working on my project so I'll be happy to finish it up this morning. Yesterday I was in the studio from 9:30 am to 11:15 pm with only a 2 hour lunch/resting break.

In other news, it's COLD up here! Yesterday the high was in the 40s and it was sleeting on my way to class. In class it actually started snowing a little. It's supposed to be cold for the next few days, so send warm thoughts my way! I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

ABCD Diaries said...

Can't wait to see your final piece:) We actually had a cold front and rain, but its nowhere near the 40s:) Have fun at your show!!

Jean said...

I wish we could attend your show. I'm sure you'll get lots of great comments because your work is amazing. Have fun! We'll be thinking of you. Bundle up. Love you lots, MOM

Becky_Hensley said...

The cold weather sounds great, hopefully it won't get too old too fast! Have fun at your show. What class are you taking next block?