Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stuffies, Plushies, Softies...

They have many names, but really they're just sewn stuffed animals. Here are a couple I made last night and this morning.

One sweet owl.
One cool robot.
I've found tons of really awesome free patterns on the internet, but most of them are for more complicated animals that require a printed pattern, ironed pieces, and lots of exact measurements. Well, I don't have a printer or an iron, and I HATE measuring, so I just made these guys! I really just drew on the fabric and then cut out the shapes, so they're nowhere near perfect, but I love them. They're much larger and faster to make than my crocheted animals, and they're super cuddly.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I recall Egan wanted a robot for his birthday. Maybe I should buy it for him for Christmas. They are cute stuffies. Love you, MOM