Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I did it!

Today was my last workout of the Wii Active 30 Day Challenge! I'm so glad to be finished. If you know me, you know that I hate exercise. Unless, of course, it comes in a fun package like basketball or ice broomball or something like that. And as much as EA Active likes to pretend like it's a really fun Wii game and not just a workout, I think it's more of a workout. I completed the challenge on medium intensity. I'm taking a rest day and then starting the 30 day challenge again, this time on high intensity. Wish me luck!

On to P365...I've been crocheting, sometimes. I think this looks kind of like Bones from all the Mario games.
I've also been watching the Olympics! It's fun to sit and crochet and wish that I could figure skate or ski or bobsled or something.
I got these on Monday. They were supposed to be delivered on Saturday, but I wasn't home when they came by, so it was delayed. By the time I got them the ice pack had melted and the chocolate was about to start melting, too! You can see them sweating.
On my walk towards my last crochet lesson yesterday, I came across two deer in the middle of the road. They then jumped over a fence into someone's front yard, where they were eating birdseed that had fallen from a feeder onto the ground. They didn't even run away when I came right up beside them on the other sde of the fence. I got pictures on my phone of both of them, but this was the best one.
And here is the bones head in a completed project. It is a dog that I was making for Becky to give to someone. I hope you like it Becky!

1 comment:

Becky_Hensley said...

We got it in the mail Friday and it looks great! Thanks again for lending your expertise, I'm sure River will love it. (We've decided we'll wait and give it to him when he's born since she was due on Friday.)

Hope this block is going well for you!