Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Get ready for a long one...

Can you believe it's December already? This year has FLOWN by, especially this semester. I am crazy busy (the craft fair is this weekend) but I wanted to update you all really quickly. Plus I promised surprises, right?

So I'll get to those first. I've been accepted onto two more Creative Teams. One is for Pam at Ladybug Pages. She is an AMAZING designer, and you can check out her work here. This is super new, so I haven't started working with her stuff yet. The other is for The Red Porch.

The Red Porch is a BRAND NEW community with gorgeous handcrafted elements for digital scrapbooking. The designers over there create the most beautiful things. Because everything is handcrafted, it would work wonderfully for hybrid projects. (In fact, TRP is pushing me towards taking the plunge into hybrid!). TRP opened it's store yesterday, so go check out all of the great stuff they have over there. Also, for opening week TRP has a FANTASTIC schedule of challenges for everyone, with even more amazing prizes.

Here is the schedule, and you can get full instructions each day over at The Red Porch Blog.
Monday - Scavenger Hunt (first 20 participants will receive a free kit)
Tuesday - Hybrid #1 Challenge
Wednesday - Template Challenge
Thursday - Hybrid #2 Challenge
Friday - "All about me" Challenge
Saturday - "Photo Challenge"

Here's what I made up for today's hybrid challenge:I'm going to print it out and give it to someone very special with a secret surprise in it. I can't go into more details because I don't want to spoil it!

And here are two layouts I did with some of The Red Porch's products.

This one uses the Neapolitan (Alpha and Kit) by Jessica McComas.This one is Maggie's Garden (Backgrounds and Elements) by Stephanie Brannock.

So, changing gears now...I had a blast at home over Thanksgiving Break. It was so great to see everyone. Nico and Daniel look like completely different babies now! They're getting so big, as are Ella, Ari, and Egan. Here are some family pictures from Thanksgiving Day. (This is just what I'm putting for now, believe me, there are a TON of great pictures.)

And then some cute pictures of the babies just for the fun of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the craft fair, and congrats on that surprise. I love the pictures. Can I steal them for my myspace page? :) Try to stay warm as that storm system comes in on Thursday!

Trudy said...

Stole your Nico pic. Thanks!