Saturday, December 13, 2008

I know, I've been MIA for a while...

and this is just going to be a really quick post, too. I've been very busy lately with class and wrapping everything up for the semester. However, I have had time to do a few layouts for a few CTs, and I thought I'd share them with you all.

This layout is with Ella Design's "Christmas is Here" Kit. You can check out this kit and all of her other stuff at Ella's store.

This layout is done with some of Sherry Ferguson's fantastic designs. This particular mini-kit is part of a larger collaboration that isn't yet available for sale, but I'll keep y'all updated. Until then, you can check out more of Sherry's stuff at her store.


Can I just say that I adore this next layout? Seriously, I love the picture and the colors and everything. It's made with The Red Porch's "Happy Garden" kit which you can check out here.


I just made this one today, and it might be my new favorite EVER. I really like the picture (of course) and I LOVE this kit. It is "Sweet Treats" by Pam of Ladybug Pages, and you can check it out at Pam's store, here.

No comments: