Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apologies?

Never. Okay, maybe. I'm sorry that I've been so ridiculously busy that I haven't posted in, um, forever. I'm not promising to do any better, but I thought I'd share my life via iPhone since my last post.

Last party in Chicago. :(


I learned how to make Oreo truffles!
Last dinner in Chicago. We all split fried ice cream and sopapillas.
Home with the kiddos. :)
Daniel showing off his wink.
Becky's college graduation.
Loving cousins.
Awesome trail of lights.
The military tribute.
Christmas morning.
I let the kids color on my phone and somehow this one got saved to my pictures.
Ella and I sewed together the chick Ari gave her for Christmas.
My going away party.
Quesadilla buffalo sauce extra pickle burger at Denny's. Now why isn't this on the menu?
Building up my earring collection.
All packed up for Colorado.
At the movies with friends.
Parmesan encrusted chicken. Seriously the BEST thing I think I've ever made. I'll share the recipe if you want!
The heater in my room.
Me acting cute. ;)
Frying up some chicken...
...and making some homemade buffalo sauce... (don't mind the disgusting stove- I didn't do that. It comes from living with four boys.)
...so I can have a buffalo chicken sandwich! So good! It would have been better with a bun instead of white bread, but oh well.
Superbowl Sunday special at Borriello Brothers. Any XL pizza with any toppings for $10. Mine had double pepperoni, double bacon, and double cheese, and I ate it for four days.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I was very shocked when I checked you blog! Your right it's been a long time. Looks like your eating very well and it all looks delicious. Been thinking of you alot lately and wishing you were finished with school and could come spend some time with me:( take care and know that I love you!
Aunt Lisa

Jean said...

OMG! I didn't know you had posted this and was so happy to see your pics. One of my friends at work wants to see some of your gifts at Crafting Joy. How do we view this stuff if not on FaceBook? Thanks for posting these pics! Love you, MOM