Sunday, March 6, 2011

What have I been up to?

Oh, nothing much, you know, just starting a business, finishing my 40+ page thesis, and learning every single bone, muscle, tendon, ligament, nerve, artery, vein, and bump on a bone in the human body (Oh yeah, and their functions, exactly where they attach, etc). I spend my five minutes of free time out of every 24 hours sleeping. LOL.

In the free time that I make (you know, when I should be studying or crocheting or writing or sleeping) I've been doing some regular fun things.

Like going over to Megan's for delicious hot chocolate and even better conversation.
Or going to the last home hockey game of my college career. We tied. :(
Or just going out to eat with some of the boys I live with.
But mostly I've been making time to crochet. If you haven't already, check out my website at http://www.facebook.com/craftingjoy/. You can see it even if you're not on Facebook, Mom! Here are some of the orders I've been completing.






2 comments:

Jean/MOM said...

Love all your new stuff. Glad your business is going so well. If you keep getting orders you might have to teach someone to crochet so they can help out. Or you could enlist someone who's already able to crochet (hint: Grandma Marlyn).

Thanks for posting where I can view your work. I am seriously thinking about getting on FaceBook. I've asked Trudy if she will help to set it up since she has high speed access and we have dial-up at home. It would be very hard to do from our house. When I told Dad that I asked Trudy if she would help me get a FaceBook page he said he wants one too. It might have something to do with some fishing pics you told him about. ;) Thanks again for posting. Love you, MOM

Becky Hensley said...

I am glad your business i s going so well. Dustin and I both love the dragon that you did! :) So cute. We are counting down the days until you get here. Tristan can't wait to meet you!