Monday, January 26, 2009

2 posts in one day? What!?!?!?!

I know, it's crazy and amazing at the same time. I just finished a new layout, and I love it so much I had to post it immediately, rather than waiting for tomorrow. This layout uses Just Beecause by Amanda Heimann, available at Scrap Orchard. It is an AMAZING kit! I love the colors and the elements and it is GIGANTIC! You can check it out here. Just look at this adorable little Daniel layout I made with it!

And let me just remind you again to check out my giveaway if you haven't yet! Have a good night everyone!




3 comments:

ABCD Diaries said...

too cute! i know that face all too well:)

glamgirl said...

Hello, I found your blog through One World One Heart and since we are partically neighbours on the list I thought I'd drop by. I'm not entering your lovely draw as I am trying to sort out my stuff and am trying not so add more goodies to the pile but I just wanted to say Hi. Take care

Fiona said...

Your pages are stunning!