Friday, January 23, 2009

Digiscrapping like crazy lately...

but it's been so much fun! My CT designers just keep outdoing themselves. The next two layouts were done with Sherry Ferguson's Heart Enough Paper Pack and Heart Enough Doodles. They are available here at Funky Playground Designs.



Also, every morning I leave a little early for class so that I can sit and work on Daniel's blanket for a few minutes, at least! Then I work on it during our break in class, as well. Here is what a completed square looks like.


I have all of the light blue inner squares completed, I'm just working on the dark blue borders. When I put the blanket together, I'll sew the squares to each other with black, I think. The blanket is currently going to be 16 squares. If that is too small, I'll have to do a few more light blue inner squares, lol. I have 5 completed squares, I believe.

In class today we had our first test, two problem-solving essays related to what we've been discussing and observing (urban sprawl, ethical implications of research, etc). I think I did pretty well, we'll see on Monday, at least! I also have a literature review essay due on Monday, so I guess I need to find an article...

Anyone have any super cool plans for this weekend? I've got nothing, really, although I think I'll try to crochet a few animals. Y'all can tell the kiddos that I'll have new animals by Monday, at least! (Now that I've said that, I have to do it!)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: