Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A couple of cute LOs...

Okay, first things first, Sherry Ferguson has a new kit out! It is incredibly adorable. I really love it. It's called Space Aliens, and for a very limited time (lol, I sound like a commercial again!) you can get it for only $1. Can you believe that? It's a discount of 82%. So go check it out. Here's the link.

And here are my layouts with Space Aliens!


I really have no other super cool news...tomorrow my class is going on a field trip in the morning. We're just going to check out eastern CoSpgs, where they have a gazillion subdivisions. I'm guessing we're going to contrast those neighborhoods with the North End? My professor keeps saying we're going to Hell. I'm thinking, hey, I'm headed home! That's what Manor looks like now, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great week!



No comments: