Sunday, November 9, 2008

And then there were four...

Dinosaurs, that is. Four adorably cute little dinos that I had so much fun making. Before these guys, I had never made anything without a pattern. I can't believe I've come so far, so fast. Lol. So with that, another custom order is finished! I know these guys have a great home waiting for them...

I also made a few layouts the other day (four actually, but I'll only bore you with two of them!). These two are made with the devine Sherry Ferguson's "Fall O Me" kit.
You can check that out here at Funky Playground Designs. This kit is packed with gorgeous papers and bold fall colors, as well as some super cute embellishments (just check out that owl!). I feel so grateful to be able to work with Sherry's creations and be on her Creative Team. Believe me, you'll be seeing a ton of layouts with her designs from me!

On another note, I met with a classmate today to discuss our presentation for tomorrow...and she pointed out to me that we're beginning WEEK THREE of this block. If I was in a one block class, I would be done in a week and a half. I'm almost halfway done with this class and I can't even believe it. Now I need to start thinking about what I'll do over block break...

And what comes after block break? Two days of class and then I'm coming home! Yep, that's right, I'll be home in sixteen days. It's amazing how fast time flies.

No comments: