Sunday, November 2, 2008

NDSD was yesterday...

NDSD is National Digital Scrapbook Day! Which is amazing, because everybody and their mother posts all kinds of fantastic digital scrapbooking goodies FOR FREE! And everybody has great sales, but I didn't buy anything, I just spent yesterday snatching up free stuff! Lol. But today, I just have to play with some of my new goodies.
But first, I received a new kit from Jenn at Blessed Mama Creations yesterday. (Remember I told you before I'm on her CT? The link to her blog is on my link list to the right.) The kit is called "A Little Boyish" and is just fantastic! It is huge, with all kinds of boyish papers and elements. This was just perfect for me with my two brand new nephews! So here are a couple of layouts I made this morning.
If you're interested, you can pick up this kit here. It's currently on sale for NDSD, and it's only $2.50! Go check it out!

I plan on scrapping the day away...and hopefully crocheting a little, so I'll be back either later today or tomorrow with more layouts and some pictures!

2 comments:

... said...

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it! Love your digi work :)

Patty said...

You won a gift basket from my giveaway. Please email me your address so it can be sent to you!!
Blessings,
Patty