Friday, May 1, 2009

Can I just tell you really quickly...

How excited I am about this class? I was just looking at my schedule for next year and realized they had posted a description...does this not look like the coolest class ever?

110 Topics in Studio Art. An introduction to studio practice through the study of some specific aspect or topic.

Block 1:
Topics in Studio Art: Fiber Arts. Basic techniques in fiber arts with an emphasis on such concepts as transparency, texture, form, pattern, and color. Exploration of both on-and-off loom processes: weaving, dyeing, (including Batik and Shibori), basketry, knitting, felting, and stitching. Prerequisite: Materials Fee $30. 1 unit — Steiner.

I can not wait!!

3 comments:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I'm so jealous! This sounds like an amazing course. I'm so glad you got in it. This will be fun. Love you, MOM

Trudy said...

I am so gonna want some stuff. Whatcha makin' me?

ABCD Diaries said...

I love batik!! I've heard its kinda tricky, but super cool:) Can't wait to see what you can come up with:)