Friday, May 1, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

It's tomorrow! Although I think it should really be called International Scrapbooking Weekend, as scrappers from all over the world are celebrating, and the celebration lasts all weekend.

What is the celebration? Well, in digi-land, there are sales and crops and contests and freebies galore. Pretty much everyone is celebrating with a sale, and every major digital scrapbooking site is hosting contests with all kinds of amazing prizes. Many digital designers have new items all set to come out over the next few days. (You want to know what's going on this weekend? Check out Michele's blog. She was kind enough to create a running list of all the events and sales going on this weekend.)

So now it's time for my news. I've been asked to join the combined creative team of Robin Carlton and MandaBean! These chickies just rock my world with their designs, and together they are releasing three new products tomorrow, for NSD. But I got to work with these earlier this week, and let me tell you- they are AWESOME! Here are the layouts I was holding out on you.

(The above layout uses Robin Carlton and MandaBean's brand new, as yet unreleased collab Once Upon a Toy. Yes, I stole the pics from Trudy's blog. They were perfect!)
(The above layout uses Robin Carlton and MandaBean's brand new, as yet unreleased collab Life Bright.) (The above layout uses Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's brand new, as yet unreleased collab Fresh Cut Blooms.)
All of these kits and many, many more will be released tomorrow at Sweet Shoppe Designs. (Also, I've heard some hints about an amazing sale at SSD...)
Okay, I'm off to take a test and finish off my school week. Have a great weekend, everyone!
(p.s. I'll be home in 12 days!)

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I love all the layouts and am thinking maybe I should go online to check out the frebies you mentioned. Hopefully I'll get a few pages completed this weekend. Thansk for posting this info I've been busy and had no idea. Love you lots, MOM