Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daniel

Today is Daniel's day, but first I have a few layouts from the past few days. This one uses Amanda Heimann's collab with Eve Kipler, A Mojito Kinda Day, and her Polka Brights paper pack, available here in Amanda's store.
This one uses Ju Oliveira's This Life Is Fun, and Amanda Heimann's Linen Closet paper pack. Ju's kit can be found here. Template is from Pixie Perfect Designs' Lil' Bit Layered Template Set, available here.
This layout uses Laurie's Scraps' Life's a Beach, available here.
This one uses EliNa Designs' Mother's Day kit, available here. This layout uses Ladybug Pages Spring Fling kit, available here. This template is also from Pixie Perfect Designs' Lil' Bit Layered Template Set. And now some more pictures of Daniel. :)
(Becky, I got your pictures fine, and I know that Mom did, too. I just didn't reply. Sorry! But thank you so much for sending them, it was great to see more recent pictures of the kiddos.)

1 comment:

BeckyHensley said...

Glad to know you got the pics. (Just wondered because I was trying to get the file size right and my email was being tricky.)

I love all of the layouts you've done recently, but I especially like all the pictures of Daniel!