Friday, May 8, 2009

Egan

I know I haven't posted much this week, but I've been busy. (Isn't that always my excuse?) I do have some layouts to share, but I'll probably do that tomorrow. I've had a lot to do lately, since the end of the year is next Wednesday. I still have to clean, pack, take everything to storage, do a ton of homework, write an essay, take a final, and create and perform a 5-6 minute skit in class. Once I get all of that done, though...I'll be home!

We had room selection this past week, and I officially have a room for next year. I'll be living in the CC Inn, which is just off campus and is a converted motel. In the summer it is a motel, actually. The best part about the CC Inn is that the rooms are huge, and each room has it's own bathroom. My room next year, including the bathroom, is 220 square feet. I measured my room from this year, and it's about 110 sq ft, so next year my room will be double the size.

I have more pictures (like a ton!) so I've decided to feature one kid a day and post what is left of my favorites of them. Today is Egan's day. His was the very first picture when I opened the folder.

(I'll be home in 5 days!)

1 comment:

BeckyHensley said...

Love the pics and can't wait for you to be home. (By the way, did anyone get the Easter pics I sent, no one responded so I thought I might have sent them wrong or something.)