Friday, October 30, 2009

If you thought the hedgehog was cute...

Then you might think this guy is, too!

In case you can't tell, he's a beaver. And he is much cuter in person.

I also have two birds for you today, one little duckling...

And one fat penguin...

And two more cup cozies. I just really like making them. It goes fast, and I get to use the sewing machine!


We've been having cold, snowy, windy weather all week- hopefully it's nicer where you are! I started my new class, and I'm loving it. I enjoy the Westerns we're watching and my professor is hilarious. Also, he lets me crochet during class, and then I crochet when I'm watching the movie later on (normally in my room), so that's five hours of guaranteed crochet time five days a week. It's really helping me make some progress on my goal for things made for the craft fair.
What are everyone's plans for Halloween weekend? There's a ton of stuff going on around campus, and I'm sure I'll do some of it, like the free bbq's, three different haunted houses, and the big dance party tomorrow night. Everyone really goes all out for Halloween on campus, even if I don't. I'm meeting with Megan later to try to figure out cheap and easy to make costumes. We'll see. I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what costume did you end up with? I'm curious as to what the swine flu looks like? How much are you selling the coffee wraps for? This might be a good idea for Christmas gifts for my co-workers? Love you sweetie, Aunt Lisa