Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mary had a little lamb...

And now, so do I! I have been diligently working on animals for the booth I'm going to have in the Artist's Row at Llamapalooza on May 8th. I made this little guy by modifying a Japanese pattern. I particularly like how the fuzzy off-white yarn looks.



Sorry for the crappy picture quality- they're from my phone. I'm too lazy to get pictures off my camera. Once I do, however, I have a couple of very cool things to share.
It's the last day of the last block break of the year. I've had a very relaxing block break, and it has been so nice. Tomorrow I start Southwestern American Indian Music. I've had the professor before, and she's a sweet lady, as well as a pretty easy grader.
More than anything, though, I'm looking forward to coming home for the summer in just 3 1/2 weeks. Here's hoping they pass by quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janie, there are a lot of crocet books & magazines that Aunt Mildred had. Wondering if you would want any of them? Thought I'd save some for you to go through when your in if you want any of them. Love you sweetie...Aunt Lisa