Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring on Campus

It's just gorgeous on campus this time of year. All of the trees are budding or blooming, the grass is coming up lush and green, and flowers are popping up all over the place. On my walk downtown yesterday I saw so many gorgeous flowers and trees, but I have to say that the most beautiful blooming trees are right here on campus. (Again, sorry for the camera phone pictures...I really need to just start carrying around my camera.)
Unfortunately, we're getting spring weather, too. It's been rainy and cloudy the past two weeks or so with only a few nice days. The temperatures aren't super low, though, and it's not snowing, so I'm happy with it!

4 comments:

Term Papers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...

Beautiful photos! I love Spring! Take care and we'll see you in a few short weeks. Love you, MOM

Trudy said...

Now I TOTALLY want to know what the deleted post said. Way to make us intrigued.

Janie said...

It was by this person called "Term Papers", and said something generic about how my blog has been so helpful in writing a term paper about college life. Then when you clicked on the name (to see the person's profile) it took you to some website where you pay to buy papers for your classes. It annoyed me, so I deleted it.