Friday, April 30, 2010

Blowing money at the C-Store

As most of you know (since I called you yesterday) I had a large amount of dining dollars left. Since it's getting so close to the end of the semester, it's use 'em or lose 'em time, so I decided to spend it all at the C-Store. When I went there today, I had a list of things everyone wanted, and I think I did pretty well. Everyone got something- Mom, Dad, Trudy and her family, Christin and her family, Becky and Dustin (well, mostly Becky), Robert, and Robert's Mom. Not to mention me! In this one trip today I went from $450 down to $7. (Just to show you how high their prices are, I only had three plastic grocery bags and a backpack full of stuff.)

Thank you to everyone who helped me spend my money! Now, can you guess whose bag this is? I'll give you a big hint: it has AA batteries, AAA batteries, 9V batteries, a Butterfinger, Peanut M&Ms, Reese's, and Double Stuf Oreos. (The answer will be listed beneath the photo.)


If you guessed that it was Dad's bag, you are so right! I'm sure I'll be asking him for some of the batteries this summer, though. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: