Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's closing time...

So I'm all packed up, my room is clean, and I'm checking out with my RA first thing tomorrow morning. Robert arrived around 8:30 p.m. yesterday, and he's been a great help (when I can pull him away from his computer games!). We're headed over to Megan's for a last friendly get-together before summer in just a little while. It's sad to think I won't see her (or any of my other friends) again until the end of January.

Robert and I went out for a special dinner tonight. He said he wanted to take me out to celebrate the beginning of my senior year of college. I had fajitas, which made me so happy! In addition, we ordered the margarita sampler tray. After tasting all of them, I drank the red one and the blue one. The red one was pomegranate, and we agreed that it was the best. I'd never had a margarita of my own before, and it was TASTY!


By the way, this picture was taken with my brand spankin' new camera. It's tiny and perfect to slip in my purse for occasions such as this. As you might be able to tell, I'm still figuring out the settings as far as focus points and such. I'm so used to being able to choose every setting that it's a little hard to get used to.
I hope everyone is doing as well as I am. To my Texas family, I'll see you in just a few days! I come bearing gifts (as long as they fit in the car :) ) and I can't wait to see everyone. I love you guys.

No comments: