Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new month...

(And somehow I completely skipped December!)

A new month, a new year, a new decade. A time for new beginnings and great hopes. Here's mine.

Complete all aspects of P365.

What is P365? Well, it's a goal to take at least one picture every day, then scrap a layout of those pictures every week, so that at the end of this year I'll have 52 layouts that detail how my year was spent. I realize that interesting pictures will be more difficult to find once I return to school, but that just means I'll have to be more creative!

And since I have a little bit of time and a reliable internet connection today, here are my first eleven pictures of the year, beginning with January 1st, 2010.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wouldn't have even reconized Daniel!! Don't feel bad about missing the whole month of December as Trudy missed November & December....

Love you girl!!!
Aunt Lisa

Becky_Hensley said...

Sounds like an awesome project. I would do it if only I had a camera that didn't run out of batteries in less than five minutes! :) Great pics to start off the year!

Jean said...

Love all the pics! Thanks for posting again...I've missed your blog posts. They entertain me at lunchtime. Miss you already. Love you, MOM