Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's been a while...

A really long while! But I'm back, and maybe I'll stick around for longer this time! (I went ahead and deleted the old posts!)

I've been really crafty lately. My sister and niece and nephew gave me some sweet crochet books for my birthday, so I've been crocheting like mad. I've run out of pretty much every color of yarn, however, so I need to get to the store! Maybe later I'll attempt to post a picture of some of the stuff I've been working on.

Besides crocheting, I've been making mini-books like crazy, too! I adore mini-books. They're quick and cute and make great gifts. My goal is to eventually sell a bunch of mini-books at the college's craft fair- right now I have a couple listed on Etsy but I'm not too hopeful. Maybe I'll post pics of a couple of those later, too.

I've got quite a bit of school work this weekend, but rather than do it right away- I'm going to go work on my mini-book!

No comments: