Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kid-friendly RAK...

So I somehow ended up with four extra packages of Stickopotamos Halloween Temporary Tattoos. They're super cute, and great for little ones who love temporary tattoos. I'm keeping one package for the nieces and nephews, but the other 4 packs really need a good home. Just leave a comment on this post before midnight CST, and I'll randomly draw four numbers tomorrow! (You probably have a pretty good chance of winning since I don't think anyone has ever looked at my blog, lol)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! Nice, soothing colors - very easy on the eyes! :)

~B said...

Cool. Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Ari REALLY likes your blog and can't wait for Aunt J to come for a visit! See you soon!!

Dizzy Daizy Creations said...

You're blog is great and it is wonderful you are doing a RAK!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for posting this on 2peas...Otherwise I would have missed your blog. I love the layout of hte blog. It will be one I stop in on often!