Sunday, October 5, 2008

RAK WINNERS!!!

So I had FIVE comments on my RAK post, and only FOUR packages of temporary tattoos. But, one of the comments was from my sister (I kept out a pack for her), so everyone wins! So, pixydustmommy, ~just b~, dizzy daizy creations, and tammy, email me your addresses at lady_ponies_23@hotmail.com and I will get the tattoos out in the mail to you tomorrow! Thanks for coming by, guys!

Also, I was a winner of Scrap N' Art's World Card Making Day giveaway yesterday! I'm super excited! You should check out Scrap N' Art if you haven't already- they're a Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting eZine that comes out every couple of months. It's always jam packed with all kinds of great stuff. And it's FREE! I can't wait to get my goodies now...I'll be sure to put a picture!

No comments: