Saturday, October 4, 2008

My current projects...

As promised, since I don't really feel like writing my essay, or doing the assigned reading, or preparing for my presentation on Tuesday, here are some pictures of what I've been working on lately.
A cute little mini-book that I really tried to step out of my box with. I'm generally a very matchy-matchy kind of person, but I was just playing around with textures and colors and I think it turned out nice!What do you think? I've also been busy digi-scrapping lately- I'm been having lots of fun as part of Jenn's CT (check the link list for her blog!). Here's a layout I did using Jenn's freebie for the Fall Splendor Blog Collab:

Go check out Jenn's blog and pick up the freebie kit- it's super cute and versatile!

Okay, on to some crocheting- a penguin for Ella, a puppy for Egan, and an in progress scarf for my Dad for his birthday. Only I ran out of yarn, so until I get some more, he's not getting anything! (Sorry!)
So yep, I've been busy crafting lately. And I can't seem to stop, lol. Here's wishing everyone else some crafty pixie dust!


No comments: