Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a quick note...

Before I dash off to dinner, I thought I'd share my SUPER EXCITING news:

I sold my first item on Etsy! Now I feel justified in actually listing things. It was this hat for a newborn baby girl:


Soon I will have many more crocheted items (hats, animals, and who knows what else) as well as more scrapbooks listed on Etsy, as I've just about finished up everything that I've been working on for specific people. I finished Ari's octopus today, here's a picture:
I was cleaning up my desk after sewing it all together when I found an extra leg in my scraps pile...I had only sewn on seven! I just took off one and put two in its place, and you can't even tell now. It really made me laugh!

After dinner I'm heading to Hobby Lobby to stock up on yarn and other fun things, like O-rings for the Bind It All I got for my birthday! I can't wait to play with it.

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Contratulations! They are very cute

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that hat is REALLY cute! Congrats on selling it! The octopus looks great too...I wonder how long it would have taken us to figure it wass a leg short:) Keep up the great work!