Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to school!

I'm sad to see the end of Spring Break. It was great to go home and relax and see everyone. I took over 1000 pictures while I was home...and even when I narrowed it down to my absolute favorites, I have 250. So I have plenty of pictures to share over the next little while. Becky suggested I spread it out, and I've decided that is a good idea, so I'll post a few new photos every day or so.

So for today, I picked one of my favorites from each day I took pictures while I was home (which was every day except March 20 and 22!).

March 12:

March 13:

March 14:

March 15:

March 16:

March 17:

March 18:

March 19:

March 21:

I'm trying to get into a Spanish 2 class for this block and next block, which is why I'm not at class right now - if I get in, it's afternoon classes for the next 2 months! Afternoon classes go from 1 pm - 4 pm. I'm pretty positive I'll get in, but I'll let you know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the photos and have been wondering how I can get some of them printed to scrapbook with Ella, as well as for my own use. Should I send you a thumb drive for you to copy the photos to? Let me know. We miss you already! Remember how Matilda knew that you were in my car and ran up to meet you at the gate, well, when I got home without you she wouldn't even get up off the porch. I'm positive she misses you and am thankful she has your puppy to keep her entertained. Love you so much, MOM

ABCD Diaries said...

We had a blast spending time with you while you were here and we miss you already too. Just this morning Ari asked when you were coming over:) She said "I like Aunt Janie." Good to know:) Thanks so much for taking and sharing photos of everybody...really, if it weren't for you, I'd have hardly any pics of the kiddos! Hope you get into your spanish class! Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting into Spanish! The only reason I'm glad you went back is that now I know you'll be posting pictures consistently again! :) I love all the pics so far and am glad you're using my idea to space them out so that the cuteness of all the little ones can make me smile day in and out!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Janie, I can see just how much Daniel has grown, he is so cute just as all the others. Can't believe how all are going. Hope to be able to visit them all sometime this summer. Take care and keep posting....love you sweetie

Anonymous said...

Oh, previous posting was from Aunt Lisa....lol