Saturday, March 28, 2009

Woohoo for the weekend!

I'm so glad it's the weekend! This week went by pretty fast, but I still feel the need to relax!

Here are a few layouts from yesterday. This one uses Woodland Whimsy by Aimee Ray, available here at The Red Porch.


This one uses Color Garden by Aimee Ray, available here at The Red Porch.

This one uses the Love and Hearts kit and alpha by Jessica McComas, available at here The Red Porch.

March 12:

March 13:

March 14:

March 15:

March 16:

March 17:

March 18:

March 19:

March 21:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I love, love, love your pics! I really enjoy my lunch hour more when I have your blog to look forward to. Thanks so much for posting all these beautiful pictures for us to enjoy. Love you, MOM