Friday, March 6, 2009

A bit of a break...

Now that I have two sets finished, I need to sit back and really work on writing/testing/selling patterns. Over the weekend I also have a research project to do, so I probably won't be posting again for a little while. I'm not going to make any more animals until I have these patterns complete and listed on Etsy. I need to start making a little money first to see if it's worth it to continue making these patterns.
Until next time, then, I'll leave you with two layouts. (Can you tell I'm running out of pictures to scrap? It's a good thing I come home next week. Prepare your children. I plan to take a gazillion pictures.)
This layout uses Pixie Perfect Designs' Flutter & Fly kit, which can be found in her store, here.This layout uses Pixie Perfect Designs' Love You More kit, which can also be found in her store, here.Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Man gotta say "that's some mighty fine works of artin you got goin there" I love it, keep it up, love ya and sorry i don't have too much to say. Take care! Stay warm and cozey!