Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ella!

Today Ella turns four. That seems ridiculous to me. She's already 4 years old? Time has flown by.

When Ella was born, I was a sophomore at Manor High School. Right now, I'm finishing out my sophomore year at Colorado College. When Ella was born, I had never even heard of Colorado College. When Ella was born, Robert and I had been in a "relationship" for five months. Now it's been 4 years and 5 months.

So much has happened in the past four years. For me, watching Ella grow from a tiny, wrinkled little POTAB* into the gorgeous girl she is now has been amazing.

And so, in celebration of Ella's fourth birthday, I'm interrupting your regularly scheduled programming. Today I have for you a birthday pictorial from Ella's party last weekend.
Ella, I hope you have a great birthday!

*(POTAB means Planet of the Apes Baby, in case you're not in the know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Ella and her icing face...love Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

She's so awesome and beautiful now, I'm coming to regret that we ever gave her that nickname! I love the pictures and hope you had fun on your snow day!