Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wait - why was I taking a break?

Oh, right, to be more productive. Yeah, that hasn't happened! Instead of spending the weekend working on pattern writing and research paper writing...I've upped my post count from only 6 to over 100 on a digital scrapbooking forum, read a couple of books (alright, it was at least 4), watched a movie, slept in, and basically did anything that could NOT be considered productive. (Okay, I guess I did write the first two pages of a pattern.)


However, good things have come out of my laziness. I've made some super nice digi-friends. I got LOTD (layout of the day) at Enchanted Studio Scraps on Friday. (For the second layout one post down.) I participated in a treasure hunt in a digital scrapbooking designer's store...and I won! Woohoo me! I won a $15 gift card to Mandy Mystique's Store. So I went and bought practically her entire store since she was having an AMAZING sale.



Here's a layout using one of my new kits, Mandy Mystique's Under the Sea. (Yep, Trudy, I've resorted to stealing pics off of your blog!) Template is from Pixie Perfect Designs' Lefty Template Set, available here.

I really need to get on that research paper due tomorrow (even though it's only 4-5 pages, double-spaced). So, Happy Daylight Savings Time Change Day, and I'll see everyone at home soon! (I fly in at 10:04 pm on Wednesday, in case you want to surprise me at the airport or anything...)

No comments: