Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's our problem-free philosophy...

It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy...
Hakuna Matata!

This little guy reminded me of The Lion King, which prompted me to look up lyrics, which made me decide that Hakuna Matata should be my personal philosophy! I would love to have no worries... And then here are a few more pictures from Megan's birthday, which someone finally put on Facebook and I promptly stole.

(On the free downtown shuttle. Charlie, Eliza, me, and Megan.)

(Getting ready to leave Slocum and head downtown for dinner. Eleanor, Charlie, Ashleigh, me, Megan BE, Megan H, Eliza, and Brigitte)

(At Fujiyama- Eliza, Megan, and me.)

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Is it just me or should the lion have a bigger mane? Ella's loving the finger puppets, by the way. Would make nice birthday presents. :o)

Anonymous said...

That sure is a handsome lion. He does make one htink about the Lion King. Hakuna Matata...if only we could all live like that. :) Love you, MOM