Saturday, February 28, 2009

The collection is growing...

I've been having so much fun making these finger puppets. My goal is to finish the jungle set this weekend, and get the patterns written up and listed on Etsy. Here's a little panda I finished up this morning.


And then a group shot of everyone. Can you tell that these are pretty big finger puppets? If I added a body, these would be full-sized animals.

And because I love scrapbooking and it gives me a break from crocheting, here's a layout I did this morning. Kit is Pixie Perfect Designs' Graceful, which you can check out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This panda is so sweet. I want them all...LOL! Seriously, you should have no trouble selling your patterns or the puppets you make. They're so cool! Just like you! Love you lots, MOM