Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm not normally a note-taker...

But in this class I've been taking notes like crazy. I took over five pages of notes today alone. It seems to be paying off, though, because I got a 97 on the test we had Monday! Woohoo!

I'm glad you all seem to like the finger puppets. Trudy, I've also been thinking of doing "sets" of animals. I want them to have cool names, too. For example, here's what I've come up with that I want to make: Household Honeys (dog, cat, mouse, goldfish, turtle), Forest Friends (owl, bear, raccoon, deer, rabbit), Jungle Jokers (monkey, lion, elephant, giraffe, panda), and Farm Somethings (sheep, cow, pig, horse, duck). I need another name for the farm animals. :) Anyone have any suggestions for that or for other/better names for the rest?

Also, does a panda count as a jungle animal? I just really think a panda would be cute. I like the idea of flowers, but I was wondering, do you think they should have faces?

Here's a funny layout I did of Egan yesterday. I love this picture, it cracks me up. Kit is Amanda Heimann's Come Out and Play, which you can check out here.

2 comments:

ABCD Diaries said...

maybe the farm animals could be the barnyard buddies:) ari said you should make a zebra, hippo, rhino, monkey and penguin(i think she is remembering madagascar) the flower could be cute with a face and maybe you could make a garden themed set with a bee, butterfly, a few flowers, etc. and call them the garden gang or something:) excellent work on the test...so glad you are enjoying this class! tty soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas for set names and think Christin had a great idea. I love Barnyard Buddies. Too Cute! Let me know when you have some for sale because I want to buy them for the grandkids. Congrats agin on the 97. You are amazing! Love you lots, MOM