Monday, February 23, 2009

Embarking on a new adventure...

I've decided to start writing (and selling) patterns for amigurumi (the crocheted animals I make). I generally follow someone else's pattern, but I want to try writing my own. I'm working on something right now...hopefully I'll have completed pictures tomorrow.

Until then, here's a sweet layout using Sherry Ferguson's Isn't She Lovely paper pack and Words With a Twist text paths. You can check these out here.

I had my first test in this class today. I think it went well, I remembered more than I thought I would. Tomorrow we have a field trip, to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Evidently a CC alum is one of the curators there, so they're going to take us on the regular tour AND a behind the scenes tour of the museum, so we'll get to see rotating exhibits that aren't out now, too. I'm pretty excited about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is lovely. This is a nice layout. I really like it. Can't wait to hear about your field trip. Good luck with writing the patterns. I know you can do it because you've got the determination to get things done. Love you, MOM