Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I love...

I love apples. I love these apples, in particular, that I steal from Rastall (the cafeteria) almost every day. They are my new favorite fruit, and I don't even know what kind of apple they are. They've got the coloring of a Fuji, almost, but they're much larger. They're some of the biggest, juiciest, crispest, most generally delicious apples I've ever had. I love them.


I love this little monkey. He's my new favorite animal ever. Just look at his adorable little face! And those ears! And those eyes! I love him.

I love these two layouts I did yesterday. The colors on both of them are so bright and happy, and the pictures just make me smile. I love them.

(Above layout uses Pixie Perfect Designs' "Say It Vol 1" word art and "Love You More" kit. You can check them out here.)

(Above layout uses Amanda Heimann's collab with Bella Gypsy, Tomfoolery. You can see it here. Word art is from PPD's "Say It Vol 1".)

I also love comments on my blog. So thanks to y'all for commenting so much lately! I love Christin's ideas for "Barnyard Buddies" and "Garden Gang". I love that we're watching movies in class tomorrow like Armageddon and The Day After Tomorrow. I love that it's almost the weekend. And I love that I'll be home in less than two weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we love you! The monkey is the cutest little thing! Can't wait to see more of your creations. Love you, MOM