Sunday, February 22, 2009

Janie had a little lamb...

But first I had another layout. This one was for a challenge within Amanda Heimann's creative team. It uses Amanda's older kit Lazy Daisy. I just discovered this kit...and I love it. The colors are gorgeous, and the flowers are so cute, too. You can check out the kit here.

And now for the lamb. I made this little guy/girl this morning, and I just love it. I think it is super adorable. I plan to list it on Etsy soon, but I was thinking that it needs a gender and a name. Does anyone have any ideas? (Especially Ari, Ella, or Egan? Lol.)


It's been a relaxing weekend so far, but now I really need to get on my homework (just reading) and study for my test that is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

ABCD Diaries said...

yo J-Rob...no joke, ari said it is a boy lamb and you should name him baggy, or maybe baaaggy:) she seriously said that with no coaching..what a silly billy!(hmmm, maybe you could make a goat and name him silly billy)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Ari has great ideas...baaaggy...too cute. He is an adorable little fellow. Maybe you should crochet Mary with a little lamb. ;) Love you, MOM

Trudy said...

Ella says it's a girl named Ava, Egan says a boy named Bayla (I'm guessing at spelling based on his pronunciation). Sounds like you've got a few options.