Sunday, February 8, 2009

Going to Boulder tomorrow...

So tomorrow morning at 8 am I'm getting on a bus and heading up to Boulder, Colorado. My class is spending Monday night in a hotel and heading back to campus on Tuesday. We're meeting with the author of one of our textbooks and he's going to take us around and explain everything we're reading about. We're also meeting with city planners and all kinds of other stuff. It's going to be a very busy couple of days.

Here's a layout I did today with Mikkel Paige's new kit Grapevine. You can check out Mikkel's designs here.


Also, I'm hosting a challenge at The Red Porch that's starting tomorrow! You can check out TRP's blog and the challenge here. It's definitely a Valentine's Day themed challenge. Here is my layout for the challenge. It uses Leah Riordan's Freebie Paper Pack (given away on TRP's blog in December) and Sarah Poulton's kit Happy Garden, available here at The Red Porch.

And finally, here's a picture from Megan's birthday bash yesterday. We had so much fun. She's one of the coolest people I know.

No comments: