Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad it's the weekend! After an entire week of very little reading and no additional homework, I was loving this class. Then I got yesterday's homework- playing around in Google Earth? No problem. Except it took me hours. But I'm done now, and ready to relax and enjoy the weekend. Anyone have any great plans they want to tell me so I can be jealous?
And because I know you didn't get enough of Rob and I yesterday...here are two more pictures that I like. Rob looks like he thinks he's so cool in this first one...lol.


And we just look too happy in this one. (Yes, that is a good thing!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Patti G. said...

Janie,
Ohhhhh you and Rob are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!
I wanted you to know my GINORMOUS BOX of love arrived today from you from the OWOH give a way! WOWO.....girlfriend that is a huge stash of YUMMIES!!!!!!! THANK You so much! I cannto wait to create something fun, there is soooo much to play with! I was flabergasted! YOU are too generous dear one!

Sending a big thank you and hug!
Patti

ABCD Diaries said...

brandon said to tell you: you must have accidentally cropped your heads out of the first pic, cause we totally couldn't tell it was J-Rob(which is your new "couple name":)

ABCD Diaries said...

oh, just so you know...the other option was Robanie, but we thought J-Rob sounded way more fly:)

Anonymous said...

Dang that was some fly thinking there guys! J-Rob is sick! Now we have to make couple names for everyone! Even Jean and Terry... and the first thing to pop into my head was Jerry but that's not fly enough. Maybe we should submit our entries for all the couples and see which ones are the best, plus i think it would be funny to see what people come up with. I love the picks, my dimple is a little fat but Janie looks super cute.