Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy day today...

So today is my friend Megan's 20th birthday. Some of her other friends coordinated this HUGE, all-day birthday bash, which I am right in the middle of. First, we surprised her in the cafeteria at brunch, by inviting a TON of people and decorating our tables and everything. Then we went to go see He's Just Not That Into You, which we just got back from. (It was okay, but not super great. It really wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.) For now we have a bit of a break while Megan goes to Dance Workshop rehearsal, but we're meeting at 5pm to get ready for dinner. Everyone is getting all dressed up and we're headed to Fujiyama. (I'll let you know how that goes, since I don't really like Japanese food.) (I'm wearing the same dress I did last weekend. Maybe I'll actually get pictures this time.) After that we're going to Laser Tag, then we're coming back to Megan's and having a sleepover.

I'm tired already. Here's a couple of pics of what I made Megan for her birthday. It's the first time I've tried out this pattern, and it's a little strange looking, but still cute, I think.


Oh, and I'm feeling a lot better, by the way. I'm probably at about 80%. Not all better, but hopefully that will come in the next couple of days.

No comments: