Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trudy!

I hope you have a fantastic day! Here's a little card I made for you. (Card uses Pixie Perfect Designs' Love You More kit, available here.)



I ordered your birthday present yesterday. This is what the front cover looks like. (Cover uses Amanda Heimann's Just Beecause kit, check it out here.)



It should get here while I'm home for Spring Break.

I know yesterday I claimed that the monkey was my favorite animal ever, but this little guy passed him up as soon as he was completed. I just love him.


Anyone have any great plans for this weekend? I've got nothing planned; I think I'll just make some more cute animals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! The giraffe is freggin awesome! What other secret talent juice are you hiding? huh? You're awesome! Keep it up! Hope everything goes well and you sell lots! Happy bday Trudy! :D what are you 23?

Take care, love ya and can't wait till i see you

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with this little guy...he's too cute! You are incredible! When I suggested you make a giraffe I had no idea he would be so cute. Great job! Love you, MOM