Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools' Day

It is April 1 and I have a test today. However, my professor was sick yesterday and didn't come to class (we watched a movie in spanish), so I wonder if she's going to come in and say that having a test today is just an April Fools' Day joke. I hope not, though, because I studied quite a bit!

I should have a couple of layouts tomorrow...Sherry Ferguson is releasing a new kit called Citrus Sunshine tomorrow at Funky Playground Designs. It has a really great color scheme, so be on the lookout!

A few pictures today...

March 12:
March 13:
March 21:

One last thing. I really hope they don't try to pull any April Fools' Day pranks on American Idol tonight. I just think that would be so horrible.

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

Three adorable smiles on three cutie pies. I love these pics! They're so sweet! Hope you did well on your test. Love you lots, MOM