Friday, April 17, 2009

Crazy Colorado Weather...

I know everyone says that where they live has crazy weather. And I think that's because weather is so unpredictable- there can be crazy weather everywhere. But Colorado weather is something else. It's the extremes that get to me.

Two days ago, it was beautiful and sunshiny, in the low 70s. A perfect spring day. Yesterday, it was drizzly, and we had 2 hours of very loud thunder, but no real rain. And then, out of the mostly clear blue sky, it started hailing. The hail kept falling for quite a while. After the hail, it started really raining. And this morning? I wake up to all kinds of snow everywhere and more snow still falling. I'm telling you- Colorado has some crazy weather.

I'm just sitting inside watching it out the window, though, because I have no reason to leave my rooom! The crocheting is going well, but I still have a lot more to do. I did one layout yesterday, using Pixie Perfect Designs' Toddler Time: Boy, which is brand new and will be available here in Holly's store soon.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

The weather was quite crazy here as well. We got almost 3-inches of rain between Friday and Saturday. Everything is so green and beautiful. Love Egan's layout...he's such an innocent little guy. :) Love you, MOM