Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you know what is annoying?

Applying for job after job after job and never hearing anything. Nothing at all. Not even, yes, we received your application. Not even, I'm sorry, we've already hired someone for this position. It's so frustrating, because then I have to start looking all over again.

Seriously, every day I look on the internet for a summer job. Every day. Why is this so difficult?

If anyone knows of a someone that's hiring, let me know. I'll take just about anything, FT, PT, weekends, whatever. I just need money.

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I feel your pain. This is something that has always been a pet peeve of mine. Don't they realize it would only take a moment to reply and let a person know either way. It should be a common courtesy, but it seems to be a thing of the past. Hang in there, it'll work out. :o) Love you, MOM