Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF, y'all.

No, seriously. I am so thankful that it is the weekend! This week was difficult. Adjusting to a new professor, with a new accent, and a new way of teaching...plus we were learning new things that we hadn't had any experience with, which is something that hadn't happened for me yet in this Spanish class. We had a test today, and I don't think I did very well. I meant to get up early this morning and study, but in my sleep deprived state I turned off the alarm and slept for another 40 minutes, so my studying time was shorter than I wanted it to be. Oh well.

On the other hand...I joined the creative team for the Digital Scrap Cafe, an awesome digital scrapping store full of great designers. Their forums and challenges are also amazing. I still have plenty of pictures to scrap, but if you all want specific pics that you have scrapped by me, just email them to me and I'll do it. I'm having so much fun with this lately.


Amanda Heimann released a super cute new kit today, Short and Stout. It's the perfect kit for tea party pictures, but I didn't have any of those! When you buy the kit, you also get templates for card, tea box and tag hybrid projects and layered tea set shape templates. Here's a layout I did with this kit last night.
p.s. I'll be home in 19 days!

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

Too cute! Love this picture of Ella and her Grandpa. It makes me smile. Love you, MOM