Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenge me!

I've been really into digital scrapbooking challenges lately. Basically, you get some set of instructions, and then create a layout from there. Once you've uploaded your layout, you get a prize. I've been doing the challenges at Enchanted Studio Scraps, and there the prizes are points. You get anywhere from 20 - 60 points per challenge completed, and once you get 500 points, you get a $5 gift card to the ESS store.

This layout was for the Color Sorcery challenge at ESS, where they give you a color scheme to use on your page. (Kit is Pixie Perfect Designs' Spring Fling, check it out here.)
This one was for the Build a Fairy Treehouse challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. Basically, they give you a template and you have to make a layout with it. (Kit is Mandy Mystiques' Dragonfly Dreams, available here. Plus, Mandy is retiring, so you can buy her entire store for $10, or any individual kit for $1. That's an amazing deal!)
And now a few pictures, basically just some of my favorites from layouts I've done lately!
March 12: March 13: March 18:

2 comments:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

You can buy an entire store for $10.00? Is this for real? You should buy it, not! ;) Ari sure can brighten up a page, can't she? I thought the pic of her was adorable. I love your pages and the photos you've shared. Thanks so much! Love you, MOM

Trudy said...

Loving the new layouts. You know what to get me for my birthday next year (or for Easter, or Christmas, or Memorial Day).