Monday, April 27, 2009

What I accomplished over the weekend...

Besides a ton of homework, I did quite a few layouts. Here are some I can show you today. (There are a couple more that will have to wait until Friday...and come along with a fun surprise. Did you know Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day?)

You may not notice, but these layouts have a much more clean and simple style than I normally do...and I really like it. What do you think?


(Kit is Little Wonder by Kiki's Designs, available here at Digital Scrap Cafe.)

(Kit is Digital Scrap Cafe's April Mega Collab, Jungle/Safari Fever.)

(Kit is a collab between Kiki's Designs and Brooke's Designs, A New Spring Fling.)

(This last one was my favorite. I really love it. Kit is Scooty's Designs' Fresh Spring.)

1 comment:

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I love your pages. They're all so awesome! Can't wait to try this myself. :) Love you, MOM