Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm addicted...

to jigsaw puzzles. Online jigsaw puzzles. I keep playing and playing and playing.

Today is the first full day of 7th block break. I plan to just hang out in my room and crochet and rest for the whole break. I'm working on some finger puppet orders, and I hope to have 20 puppets done by the end of Sunday. Right now I have 4 done! Only 16 more...

So Amanda Heimann has teamed up with Ziggle Designs once again to create a GORGEOUS collab. It's available here in Amanda's store, and is called With a Cherry on Top. Here's a layout with this great kit! I love this kit, this layout, and this picture. Just fantastic.


Oh, and guys? I'll be home in 27 days.

2 comments:

ABCD Diaries said...

Awwwww...I love that layout! Great job!! And we're super excited that you'll be home in only 27 days!! Enjoy your break:)

Jean (aka Janie's Mom and biggest fan) said...

I love your Ari layout and the title is perfect. I can't believe you're about to finish your second year of college. It kind of makes Dad and I feel old. :) Love you, MOM